If your business does not currently have accounting staff or if your business is outgrowing its current bookkeeping system, we can provide comprehensive bookkeeping and write-up services to ensure the smooth operation of the financial side of your business. As your business needs grow and change, we can provide input and planning assistance to make sure your accounting and financial systems keep pace with your business needs.
- We establish a maintenance schedule to ensure that problems do not go unattended therefore avoiding the additional cost of correcting them.
- We look for ways to streamline the client’s business processes to make things more efficient.
- Establish a reporting timeline of progress toward established goals to keep all involved up-to-date and make sure nothing is unaddressed.
- Provide cost saving solutions where applicable.
- Continuous assessment of our work and performance.
Outsourced Bookkeeping Services:
- Company set up and software installation
- Manage accounts payable and receivable functions, process invoices
- Prepare for approval and issue checks for signature Billing Handling
- Monthly credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Account Reconciliation
- Expense Control
- Statement Billings
- Preparation of financial statements
- Customer/Vendor/Employee setup
- Invoice Preparation
- Purchase Orders Preparation
- Handle all government remittances
Value Added Services:
- Remote server access
- Telephone support
- Proficient with the use of Square, PayPal, and how they interface with QuickBooks for the importing and management of the transactions.