A virtual or part-time controller is an accounting professional who offers controllership services to small and medium-size companies. Depending on the company size and the volume of transactions it handles, the controller might be the only accountant the company needs along with a full-time bookkeeper or accounting clerk.
Our controllership services are, among others:
- Preparation and Analysis of the Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Projections
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Providing assistance to bookkeeper in complex matters
- Providing assistance and training, if necessary, to bookkeeper in QuickBooks training
- Determination of the most beneficial apps that integrate with QuickBooks
- Assist with tax compliance
- Work on special projects and analyses
- Developing internal controls
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
Financial statements are an important tool for management decision making. Financial statements also represent your business to lenders, partners, potential buyers and other interested parties. We will work closely with your key personnel to develop and finalize accurate and timely financial statements.
When a business is able to undertake strong financial analysis, it opens up new opportunities to improve management, planning and decision making. Financial analysis provides the numbers to support, reject or contemplate a course of action. Prospective analysis can show how situations may evolve under various scenarios, providing a new dimension to decision making. We are ready to provide this type of financial analysis to support the continued prosperity of your business.
As a true business partner, we are available to help you deal with any business problem or opportunity. We stand ready to engage in business consulting projects to help you make the right decisions for the future of your business. Whether you face questions related to expanding, selling or restructuring your business, we have the necessary business acumen and analytical capabilities to help you make the right decisions.